Krav Maga Perth
DISCOVER KRAV MAGA AND BECOME YOUR OWN BODYGUARD
Perhaps learning practical self defence skills to protect yourself and your family has now become more of a priority to you in an ever-changing world. Whatever your personal goals are, both short term and long term, we are here to help you achieve them. It doesn’t matter if you are young or old, athletic or out-of-shape; you will immediately feel at home in our club. The bottom-line is, your dedication combined with our style and approach will transform your life, both on-and-off the training mats
Adult Krav Maga Perth (ages 16yrs +)
If you’re one of the many people who lack the self defence skills to protect themselves against vicious attacks, you owe it to yourself to discover Krav Maga at AKKA Martial Arts.
Krav Maga is about more than just learning to fight. Sure, teaching you to defend yourself is important and it’s a big part of what we do, but recognising danger signs, responding to the stress of an attack, avoiding unnecessary risks, and developing and exuding the self-confidence to make yourself a hard target can be just as important.
Developed by the Israeli Army to defend their ground troops on the battlefield, Krav Maga is designed to build upon and enhance your body’s natural reactions to a physical attack, Krav Maga uses techniques that are based on instinct and reflexes, and it is this that makes it quick to learn and practical to use—a necessity when you need to train large numbers of soldiers and a bonus in our time-poor civilian society.
Here’s what you can expect when you take our Krav Maga Perth classes
- Counter attacking as soon as possible (or attacking pre-emptively).
- Targeting the body’s most vulnerable points such as: the eyes, neck and throat, face, solar plexus, groin, ribs, knee, foot, fingers, etc.
- Maximum effectiveness and efficiency in order to neutralise the opponent as quickly as possible.
- Developing an awareness of the surroundings while dealing with the threat, look for escape routes or other attackers or objects/weapons to defend or help attack.
Other Benefits Of Martial Arts
- Self Defence: Learning self defence skills is more than just an empowering experience. Students who are trained in self defence skills gain a new sense of awareness when it comes to how physical assaults may unfold. This gives you the power to react more quickly, increasing the chances that you’ll come out on top. You’ll also gain insight into how to avoid victimisation and assaults through simple techniques and approaches, such as enhancing your situational awareness in your everyday life. In addition, women who fight back using their self defence skills are less apt to be sexually assaulted. Studies have revealed that would-be victims who fight back significantly increase their chances of avoiding a sexual assault. Those self defence skills literally give you the power to avoid this potentially devastating form of victimisation.
- Street awareness: Krav Maga Perth classes will enhance your awareness of your surroundings. You never know when it might happen; you never plan to be attacked, so you must always be on the lookout of your surroundings. Krav Maga Perth classes will help you gain this awareness if this type of situation should arise.
- Increased self confidence: ..Studies find a strong correlation between adults with self-confidence and career advancement, success in relationships and productivity. As you make progress through the belts, you become more confident in your yourself and your abilities. This confidence comes through into your work and home life. Our martial arts program also helps you build confidence by encouraging you to succeed. This is one of the great benefits of martial arts at any age. When you’re self-assured, you approach more challenges with a can-do attitude, and as we all know, confidence goes a long way in breeding success.
- Social Life…In adulthood, it can be very tough for some to find peers with mutual interests and outlooks. Martial Arts is a great place to meet new people, and the shared dedication to their art can help bond people. Lifelong friends are made all the time in martial arts Dojo’s; going through difficult trials – such as gradings – can really help create social bonds between friends.
- Learning something new: It’s not every day that you have the chance to learn something new while fighting someone, even if it is only practice in a controlled setting. It is all about perspective and your willingness to learn something new. Learning new things revolves around encouraging your successes and accepting your defeats; both are important to a engaging in a healthy lifestyle.
- Toned muscles: Like most self defence classes, they do not just focus on being emotionally prepared by an attacker. Being physically prepared for an attack is also equally important. An intense warm-up usually comes first, next comes learning defence techniques. Women usually have stronger lower bodies than most men; most self defence classes like to utilise this statistic to help women learn to use their lower bodies so they can overcome their potential attackers.
- Overall fitness: Learning Krav Maga, you will maintain your muscle and endurance through practising along with other exercise activities. Naturally, your overall fitness will improve. An intense warm up to get your adrenaline pumping, followed by a variety of fitness techniques, will improve your overall body condition while teaching you important Krav Maga and self defence techniques.
- Self-discipline: In order to learn and grow with your self defence abilities, you have to develop your self-discipline. You have to be motivated and dedicated to the practice. Actually going to class and showing up on a regular basis develops your discipline.
- Fighter’s reflex: In a fight, movement is power. You cannot stand around and wait for your attacker’s next strike; moving and instinctual reactions are very important. Krav Maga Perth classes will help develop your reflexes and will help you gain a fighter’s reflex, which will allow you to move quickly and strategically in such a situation. You will know where to step and where to throw your punch.
Register for Krav Maga today at AKKA Martial Arts, you’ll be on your way to giving yourself military-grade self-defence skills.
Why Train With AKKA Martial Arts and Self Defence Perth
At AKKA Krav Maga Perth, we know that everyone is different and requires individual attention. We also know how important it is to ensure overall development. Therefore, here are a few steps we follow to ensure that you are learning some of the elite self-defence techniques in a safe and fun environment:
- Everyone gets personal attention
- Training offered by professional trainers who are extremely responsible without egos
- We make sure that you are safe and protected in a safe, fun and clean environment
- Our training sessions are suitable for all regardless of fitness abilities; we always work on stimulating their abilities and senses so you never stop improving with everyone getting the attention he/she requires
EXCLUSIVE TRIAL OFFER
Receive 2 weeks unlimited training for just $20
Find us at 23 Pearson Way Osborne Park